Thursday, June 18, 2009

Results are really bad. Average 71.25, not including PE, compared to the last term, which was 79 point something. Really depressing. Especially Maths. I nearly failed Maths. When the teacher returned the paper, my marks was 49. Thank God I didn't fail because she made a few mistakes.

I'm not supposed to blogging but doing SJ folio.
Mom still not really talking to me yet.
She went to KL.
Today was a bad day.
Don't want to say why, I'll skip that part.
I hope I get back into A class this term.
Shit. SJ folio due tomorrow. Still got 5 pages of hasil kajian and elemen 3.
LOL. One of the Facebook app says I have General Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

Here are my results.
Chinese: 63 x 6
BM: 66 x 6
English: 80 x 5
Maths: 52 x 5
Science: 76 x 5
Sejarah: 73 x 3
Geografi:70 x 3
KH: 83 x 3
Moral: 84 x 3
Seni: 71 x 2
Sivik: 89 x 2
Total: 3064
Average: 71.25

Bad, innit? But I guess there's still a chance that my ranking will not be as bad as last term.

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment