Saturday, June 20, 2009

XD
Now chatting with Eugene about the good ol' days. Not that good though. BAD.
Anyway. *sulks*

They canceled the trip. THEY canceled the trip. They CANCELED the trip. They canceled THE trip. They canceled the TRIP! GAH!!!! I was looking forward to it. THEY canceled it. Stupid H1N1. Bloody. Blasted virus. *sulks*

Plane tickets are down by more than 50% though. AND THEY STILL CANCELED IT. They said what. Go there come back [to Singapore] kena quarentine for 7 days la, cannot attend public functions or school or whatever to prevent H1N1 from spreading la. I'm blaming the virus for that.

Think of the bright side. Perth nice meh? I'm restraining myself from google-ing it because I don't want to go crazy over them canceling the trip. *sulks* Mom says ''go somewhere near this year''. Stupid virus. Then she continues with ''I have a good idea. India.'' Wh-at? India not near la. But I know she wants to go there. Exchange Perth for India. BLAH. But say nia la. I won't be suprised if we ended up going nowhere.

I want to go to Africa though. =) I want to go to the Table Mountain. And see the wild animals roam freely. =D [I only dream of going there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment