Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stayed up until 1 talking to siao lang WJ who still didn't want to hang up the phone. LOL.

Today was kinda fun. XD Walked the whole way with Zi Ling and Yuh Miin with Shan and Eugene occasionally revealing themselves. Czeng Ye was behind too. Quite tiring though.

Then XinYi, Yuh Miin and Eugene walked to Gurney. Watched Transformers 2. Lazy to say whole name. Anyway, I think the first movie is nicer. I'll forget the story line by tomorrow. Can't really catch what the point of the movie is. But quite nice la. The special effects was AMAZING. I wonder how they filmed that movie. Who created the special effects? Aiya... I'm not a movie critic. Then we went around to lepak because XY couldn't stand goin in the 'ting ting' shop. HAHA... But this will probably be the last time I'm going out with my friends. Even then, my mom is forcing me to do a whole lot of exercises for her. I still want to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Cirque Du Freak. *sigh*

Counting down to the end of PMR. By then, I can be free! Yay! Sleepover at WL's and probably Genting. WJ's idea [She changes her mind easily].

No comments:

Post a Comment