Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmm... Some quiz I took accused me of having some kind of mental sickness. XD
For all I know I didn't answer negatively. Dunno why.

What I'm looking forward to:

Friday: Kor kor's coming back! Dunno why. Probably because the last time she came out, she got me a PSP because I was too jealous of my little cousin XD. Say goodbye to the horrible catered food that mommy forces me to eat because there aren't really aren't anything to eat at home. I not money face la. At least someone to keep me company ma. So friggin bored at home. 15 years of being the only child. Sucks huh...

Sunday: Harry Potter here I comeeeeeee! Been waiting impatiently for you for nearly a year!

After this is...

Oh yeah.

14th of August: Can become a psychic already. Because I predicted that I'm going to be sick and absent from school on this day. =D












No la. I'm going to Cameron Highlands because mommy has more than a thousand dollars worth of Equatorial Hotel vouchers and she chose to go to Cameron simply to breathe the fresh air up there. [Haze season la now. No fresh air to breathe oso.] But-I-want-to-stay-in-chalets! Booo... Papa's celebrating his birthday up there too. [Mommy is jealous of that because I keep mentioning his birthday in shopping malls so that we could stay on longer looking for a suitable present and because I don't get her presents because no one can be free enough to take me for a trip to the mall except her.] That was long.




Going out. THEY NAGGING AT ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment