Monday, July 20, 2009

When I'm expressing my feelings,
I'm being negative.
When I don't express my feelings,
I am being fake.
When I talk too much,
I may hurt someone's feelings.
When I don't talk,
I'm introverted.
When I think too much,
I'm paranoid.
When I don't think that much,
I'm naive.
When I say everything's fine,
I'm lying.
When I say I'm in a bad mood,
I'm always down.
When I care,
I'm the one not letting go.
When I don't care,
I'm not a good friend.
When I fight back,
I have anger management issues.
When I don't fight back,
I'm weak.
When I trust someone,
I'm vulnerable.
When I don't trust anyone,
I'm not believing in myself.
When I have self confidence,
I'm a snob.
When I don't have self confidence,
I'm a failure.
When I cry,
I'm such a baby.
When I'm trying to be strong,
I'm not being myself.
When I have low expectations,
I'm not believing in myself.
When I have high expectations,
I get disappointed easily.
********************
You see...
Everything has a good side and a bad side.
What's your point of view?
Yes I know.
I'm negative.
This is what I feel right now.
It doesn't mean I'm always like that.
I just need a while to get through things.
P/s: I'm not talking about anyone here. These are what I think. I just can't get over myself. Dammit.
********************
Went to the movies with Ke Yun and Jie Ying and the others yesterday. Harry Potter 6 was okay. Better than I expected. Maybe because I've partly forgotten the story and mixed everything up with the 7th book. The people in the cinema should shoo me out for talking too much XD. Oh yeah. It was Yuh Miin's birthday too.
LOL. Mom came in and saw me in this position in front of the computer. Again. She's going to take the lappie away.

No comments:

Post a Comment