Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grrr. I know my bloody MP3 is infected. But with stupid Windows 7, I can't even right click and scan my MP3. GOSH. I spent like the whole evening trying to download a decent antivirus-Avast, which is good, according to Shan. Not user friendly. No. But good though. I think. Bloody hell. Grrr. Don't bother me. I might kill. It's like 12.05 a.m. Dammit. I don't feel sleepy at all. Shit. Frustrated. Gah. EEEEEKKKK!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, calmed down. I have to feel sleepy. You know why? Not enough sleep. I sleep like 2 or maybe 3 in the morning and wake up at 8 or 9. I can't even sleep in the afternoon. If I start sleeping in the afternoon, I'll have trouble sleeping at night again. Really frustrating. And I start to get headaches. Maybe the last one was because of the bad dream I had. Hmm.. Maybe. Keep it up and I'll have migraines. Yeah. I had them once. Vomitted a whole lot. In school. *shudder to think about it*

This is worse than PMR. During PMR, I had no problem sleeping. Well, before PMR, to be exact, to escape from studying. During PMR is another story. But this is not the point. I can't get myself to rest.

I think I'm gonna get braces. Haha. I think nia. Haha. I think I want to learn French. By myself. Heheh. Can I? I only know like 11 phrases.

Bonjour
Bonswar
Bon nuit
Bon appetit
Merci beaucoup
Au revoir
Comment allez-vous?
Bien, merci.
Sil vous plait
Je t'aime

Haha. That's like 10. And a few more I can pronounce but can't type. Eh. I dunno correct or not leh. I just typed from my memory nia. OMG this is sooo random.

Okay. Back to braces. Haha. I dunno why. I know the dentists told me to get them. They said my bite is not correct. And I went to the orthodontist's and got a free consultation. He told me I have to have them on for 1 1/2 years, I mean one and a half years. [looks like 11. LOL] And he said RM 3000+. Shit lar. Then my mom said go to Adventist Hospital. She said she heard cheap and good. [Although, personally, I don't think there's such thing in the world as cheap and good.] I know lar. My teeth aren't that crooked. Anyway, I had to put on bite plate when I was like 12? When I could have fixed my bite but I didn't have them on for long because I can't eat and talk properly. And even then, I had to put on temporary braces. So...

WTH. So random.

I'll try to go to sleep now.

Haa...

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment