Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MY MONEY.

Muahaha. December adi. Haiz. She rejected my lunch/dinner offer. When can I see her again? Okay. Today was kinda nice. Just that I just recieved the text message saying that she has plans with her relatives and can't have lunch. Maybe going to see her for the last time or else have chance to meet in Auckland. WTH. Haiz. Gonna miss her. 5 years liao leh. Forget how much I hated her last time. XD



One word to describe today? Expensive. RM 50 leh. I spent ALL. I kena questioned lor. Plus that RM 5 which is totally a waste. Note to self: I still owe WJ RM 2. I really dunno what I spent on.

WL, WJ, Yong Jin, me, Shan, Eugene. The day started with McD in sunrise tower. Around RM 9. Then walked to gurney. Movie ticket RM 6. Went to play ting ting. I think I spent RM 2 there. 1 token for Dance Dance Revolution, which, as expected, I totally sucked at. Hey, first timer, okay? Lost badly to WL. Then 1 token for the machine drum thingy. Sucked at it too. Then where did we go? The Nike shop to see Eugene's shoes. Or that instrument shop 1st? Forget already. Didn't buy anything. So no difference. Then movie hor? OMG. I have suck short-term memory. New Moon was boring. I'm begining to dislike love stories adi. Boring mannn! I could sleep reading them. But chic lits are okay. Haha. Oh wait, isn't it the same? Aiyah. Dunno. Chic lits are more realistic right? Whereas love stories are just so... Innocent and it doesn't really happen in real life... Dunno.. Don't listen to me. I'm not in my right mind now. Haha. Back to New Moon. I like Taylor Lautner. Hehe. I like Robert Pattinson too, just that I like him more in Harry Potter and the GOF. Where he plays Cedric Diggory. And Dakota Fanning!!! Oh yeah, and that girl who plays Alice too! She's cute. Yeah, I go hunting for hot guys when I watch movies. Haha. And sometimes girls too XD. After movie, McD [again]. I'm not sure how much leh. Make it RM 11 lah. Then Redbox. Was fun. But PAID RM 5 MORE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE SAID THEY WERE COMING BUT BACKED OUT IN THE END. So everybody had to pay RM 5 more to cover for them. So that makes it RM 15. After all of them went home, me and WJ had difficulty finding food to eat because I had like RM 4 left and she had RM 11. So after Redbox, Yong Jin and WL went home followed by Shan then Eugene. So me and WJ decided to go to the hawker stall near sunrise tower [again] to have dinner. Which I had difficulty to pay for because I had RM4 in my purse. Then we went for a stroll on Gurney Drive. Stop right here. I want to count money first.

I brought 47 dollars out nia meh? So I spent 49 in total? Gah. Or I got it wrong?

My pocket has a big hole in it.

Tired. Sleepy. Photos next post. Maybe. Whatever. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment