Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm swearing a lot these days. I really could do without swearing that much. Hmm...

I really, really, really, really, really want my own room. I really want it. And that made me lose my temper the other day. I waited for like ten years. I don't know what to tell them. So this is my true feelings. I don't mean to hurt them, but the other day, I accidentally let it slip, because I was really frustrated. I don't want to go into details here about what I said, but I know that it hurt someone. 10 whole years. I even drew a sketch of my room a few years back. I still have it here. But they don't want to help me. And, like my mom said, we have no authority in this house. No authority to even throw rubbish away because they go through the rubbish. Get this, they go through the rubbish. Gosh. It sucks. We have antiques in this house. Furniture that are over a hundred years. Yes, that is a good thing, but keeping stuff that you think that you can use in the future and instead, storing it isn't a good idea. That is why the whole house is full of THINGS. Things everywhere.

Frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment