Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cam whores!!! Random order.

As I promised, pictures taken the other day. Wow. I can upload unusually fast today. And go on Facebook and stuff. Some of the pictures were taken from WJ's Facebook profile [easy way out]. In random order. 2nd one taken in WJ's house. Haha.. Don't get me started. She did a weird imitation of Adam Lambert with black nails and stuff and ended up with a black eye. Haha. Her mom was like "what's wrong with your eye?". Waterproof. XD

And the others were taken in Gurney. Oh btw, I figured out where the RM3 went! A&W root beer.



















Eugene uploaded quite a lot of pictures from 08 and 09. Old memories, old memories. Sigh.



************************************


Random:

Do you think people change?

This is stuck in my mind. Since the movie 2012.



************************************


Okay, since Maxis is so obedient today, I decided to blog more. Oo.. Mommy is changing destination. She's going to California now. And papa joked about going before 2012 before California slips. LOL.


Oh yeah. Any idea where the Asus centre is in Penang?


Pictures!















Ok ok. Boon is disturbing me about this post.

Stupid thing. Now why can enlarge pictures by clicking on it?? Why last time cannot? Gahhhhh.

*edited

No comments:

Post a Comment