Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hilary Duff - Metamorphosis

Remember Hilary Duff from Lizzie McGuire? Yeah. So i was listening to some songs last night and I came across Hilary Duff's old songs which was quite nice and it suddenly occured to me why I used to like Hilary Duff so much. It's been quite a while since I went insane over her new album or something. I used to watch Lizzie McGuire after school, and practiacally worshipped her when her first album came out, wrote my first proper 400+ word long essay about her but she sort of changed.. long time since she was in the spotlight. I hate to say this, but her new albums suck. Not really suck but as in okok nia. And in a recent movie, she plays a a narcissistic seductress, in other words, a slut in the movie What Goes Up (2009). Hard to believe she was from Disney right? Anyway, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera were from Disney too and look at Britney Spears.














































So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I still believe
Someone's watching over me
-Someone's Watching Over Me, Raise Your Voice-
*
Fly
Open up the part of you that wants to hide away
You can shine
Forget about the reasons why you can't in life
And start to try
Cuz it's your time
Time to fly
-Fly-

No comments:

Post a Comment