Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuff to do:

1. Scan anti-virus as many times as possible. Delete unwanted programs.
2. CLEAN ROOM. Throw away as many things a possible without letting anyone notice.
3. Label pictures.
4. Watch as many movies as possible.
5. Stop thinking!
6. Enjoy holidays to the max.
7. Stop thinking.
8. Find tuition.
9. Make sure my room will be ready by next year.
10. Stop thinking.
11. Get myself a one-way ticket out of here. Shit.
12. Remind Kor Kor to get me coins from London. There aren't many choices though. Hmm... I'm short of pounds. Ha. I'M RICH!
13. Read.
14. Stop thinking.
15. OMG. She's leaving in a month's time. Haiz.
16. Stop thinking.
17. Fix watch.
18. See doctor. Shit.
19. Should go finish my pizza now.
20. And chocolates.
21. Oh yeah. Wrap chocolates. Mommy's gonna be angryyy.
22. CADBURY IS NICE MANNNN!!! I meant made in Australia 1. Made in Malaysia sucks. Can't even melt 1. And you call that chocolate?
23. Cadbury is better than Whittaker's.
24. Whittaker's a bit bitter 1.
25. *frowns* Fat fat.
25. Why are those on my to-do list?
26. Ok. I can shut up now.
27. Owl City songs kinda nice. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment