Thursday, November 12, 2009

WA Random

Ok. I don't plan to start on WA yet. I'm actually kinda pissed right now. Notice I keep changing templates? Cause that previous template got retarted. Gosh. Stupid messenger can't sign in. But anyway.. Focus on the positive of things. Heee... And those aren't here on the internet. I'm actually happier living without internet and cell phones for a change. WTH what am I saying? Ok, forget what I said. Or typed. Or whatever. Whatever. Yeah. That's the spirit. Whatever. Geez.

Ok. Shut it. Random.




Woi... Why got date 1??? Haiz.. I lazy to disconnect and reset adi la. Let it be. By the way, this has nothing to do with WA. This is my baby and her little sister. In case you don't know, the white one is the younger one. And the newer model. I know lah. Now got new version of PSP liao ma. Can push up the screen 1. Ahh.. Here it is.



Back to topic.




This is Fremantle, I think?



XD Dunno where. Most probably Fremantle la.


Wild. Not quite sure whether they are wild flowers. Oh well. Flowers near Stirling's Cottage. Harvey, I guess.


Sunset! In Bunbury.


Indian Ocean but I forgot where. Lucky guess, near Margaret River?

This is soooo random.

Stupid. Take 1 hour to upload.

Like that nia.

Maybe upload more next time.

Notice there wasn't anyone in the pictures?

Can't see me?

Cause I was behind the camera.

Stupid explanation.

Gosh. I'll be bored for like the next 1 and a half months.

Maybe go down Kuantan?

What to do there, though?

I'm actually looking forward to form 4.

Haiz. Chinese.

How?

SPM.

Shit. I should be enjoying my life after PMR and SPM pops into my head.

Hey very fast nia leh.

Then Uni.

Shit.

Shut up.

Okay.

I took like a few hundred pictures. LOL.

Oh yeah I took apple strudel for dinner. Heee.

...

Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment