Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blah. Christmas. And stuff.

Had a busy busy week. Kor kor came back. They just went off to England today. Blah. England. Yorkshire. Or whatever. Blah. Okay. Change topic.

So we had Christmas dinner in advance with kor kor, uncle Mike, that rugrat, po po, eepoh, mummy and papa. In Hardwicke Cafe on Northam Road [did I spell that correctly?]. Was nice. I had mushroom soup, fried rice, fried beehoon, pandan chicken, curry chicken, dhaal, speghetti, salad, fruits, cakes, jelly, 3 scoops of ice cream and a sip of red wine. Red wine. I don't understand why people can possibly drink red wine. It tastes horrible. Not horrible, weird. I took my first sip in France! [Okay, not showing off. I just remembered it.] Back to the buffet. It was free. For me. And my cousin. Yay!

But last year's Christmas was better. Had a nice dinner in the hotel in the middle of nowhere. Where you can see the hills and thick forests meeting the ocean and the horizon. The food was good. Ooh. I forgot to mention where we were. We were in Sarawak! Just the three of us. Whee..

And kor kor broke her promise of celebrating Christmas with me this year.

Blah.

Anyway, the good thing is, I'm getting presents from England. Yay! Hmm. And probably a new cellphone when they come back?

*feeling down now*

Oh Maxis sucks.

Any suggestions on other broadband services? *doubts that anyone would answer me* So I stay stuck with shitty Maxis. BTW, I'm using the USB thing instead of the huge modem which isn't any better.

*heaves a deep sigh*

Blah. They open two chat rooms one go hiking one go beach. I put mute. Yay.





**********************************



Okay, I was bored. That was last night. Hmm.. I'm lazy to do homework. Did I mention my mom got me a Chinese tutor? She's great. But you see, I dislike homework. And Mandrin. Ugh. Not dislike lar. No interest. RM 20 per hour. I feel stupid. I guess she's a good teacher though. It still makes me feel like I'm one of those stupid people who need professionals that get paid hourly. Professionals get paid hourly. But I guess RM160 a month is not that bad. Maybe someday I would wake up and realize that 11 years of Chinese is helpful to my future career? I wouldn't know. She's giving me extra lessons. She's quite a good teacher. Open minded too! Oh yeah and I had my lesson in [you remember that lady who got caught using by ISA for reporting about some politician who said that... some thing to do about squatters? Yeah that lady. I forgot her name. I just know I had my lesson in her bedroom.] [I go into details.] [I talk too much]

I miss tuition teacher. No word from her. I hope everything goes well there.

Random thought: why now so near Christmas adi still no nice movies to watch de? The ones with Xmas spirit and stuff.. Like Home Alone 2?

Movies these days aren't that nice. BTW, I want to watch Parent Trap again but I can't find it.

Few hours later...
I still can't bring myself to finish BC homework. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment