Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I got totally cool Christmas presents from my parents! Well, I woke up and found two parcels wrapped by my bedside, eyes half open and tore off the wrapping paper of the one that looked like a box and guess what I found! Hahaha.. Seriously.. Muahahaha.. And the second one was a book on coin collecting, well, it looked like a book anyway. Heee! Love them.






BTW, I'm not showing off. Since this is my blog, I'll write anything I want. Muahahahaha..

Anyway, since I'm free [means I've nothing better to do], I'll post a list of things I like.

1. What do you turn to when you're depressed? Haagen Dazs of course! Yeshh. Strawberry cheese cake is nice. Chocolate too. Note to self: NEVER have sorbet in Haagen Dazs ever again. Macadamia is my all time favourite! I just finished one pint in.. Emm.. 2 days? Better watch out though, they use full cream milk that's why it's so rich. FATS.

2. Cadbury chocolate. Best made in Australia. NEVER buy the ones made in Malaysia [Sorry, Malaysia]. NICCCEE!! Fatty.

3. Dominos Pizza aloha chicken double cheesy decker and extra cheese. Fatty. Love mozzarella.

OMG, this post is turning into food I like. Oh well.

4. Coins. Old coins, new coins, proof coins, silver coins, commemorative coins, notes, old notes... Yes. I collect coins. Anything wrong about that? *stares with fists in front of reader's nose* I'M RICH!!!

5. Dogs. Puppies. Dogs. Dogs. Animals. Animal freak. Yesh. I am one. Save the environment! Don't use so many plastic bags if you can help it! You know I saw some documentary on BBC yesterday about the Australian Government asking the people staying by the beach side to move because they say it's not safe to stay there anymore. Unstable? They said the water level is going to rise to 6m or something. I don't know. All I know is, STOP EATING SHARKS FIN SOUP AND KFC. Yes. I'm a freak. Sue me.

Haha. I'll stop here. These are in random order. Or maybe aren't that important to me too. Haha. One of the random posts again.

Ciao. Happy new year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment