Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolutions!

1. Try studing Chinese without complaining [Err.. Can I even do that? It just reduced me to tears last night. I didn't even know I was such an emotional wreck.]


2. Get into 5S1 in 2011. [Hmm..]


3. Socialize more, that means, less quarelling with people, less criticizing, less shouting at people [sorry eepoh and kakak!] and of course spending more time with friends and family. I'll shut up about my cousin from 12 midnight tonight until 12 midnight on the 1st of January 2011. Until then, I'll make another one of these just to shut me up for years to come. [I don't think I can do that either. =( ]


4. Stop using plastic bags and be more 'prihatin terhadap isu-isu alam sekitar'. [Oh oh! This one's easy! I guess I should put easy ones in.] But there's so many plastic bags in the house, seriously. I think if houses were to rot, ours will be the slowest one because there're so MANY plastic bags around. [Lame.] And there'll be so many sea turtle bodies lying around. If this place were to be submerged in water. Sea turtles will be extinct, thanks to this house. [What a sad sight.] Hey, it isn't me.


5. Hmm.. Smile everyday? [Easy.]


6. Oh yeah. I've got one. Be more active in co-curricular activities. I got 16 marks for my club this year. Bummer. [Long story.]


7. Learn to relax and chill. Hve fun. Enjoy form 4 because I can't do so in form 5. =( Then pre-U it is! Yay! No Chinese! Hahahahahah. [This isn't effective till 12 midnight so...]


8. Seriously, I don't know what else to write. Hmm... Don't give up on things so easily? Nah.. That'll be too hard. Exercise more? [Help! I don't want to end up with diabetes!]


9. Diabetes is hereditary! Shit. Cut down on sugar intake. That means... HAAGEN DAZS!!! CHOCOLATE!!! No.. Please don't.. Please don't... Oh well, when I see this two things, yes, I do think of diabetes but you can't do that to me right? I mean... I mean.. *burst out crying*


10. Heheheh. I dunno. Read more? Try to improve languages [Yes I'm talking about Chinese again. But I'm not saying it out loud because if I fail... again... shit. Did I just say that out loud?] And BM. I would like to improve my English too. =)



So. That wraps it up. I may or may not follow this. Gosh. But I don't know why I'm writing this down. LOL. Easy way out. Write already don't want to follow.

I want to thank my parents and friends. ♥ you guys. Especially my parents. [Though I would really freak out if they were reading this. Its just very comforting to know that I wrote something about them even though I can't tell them that.] They're the best I could ever wish for. My friends too. Happy 2010 everyone! May this be a wonderful start for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment