Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nothing.

I hate it! I hate the sight of hair strands! I hate the tingling feeling i feel when hair falls onto my skin! I hate it! I wonder how long will it last? If it worsens, i'd rather shave my head bald than bear the humility of the hair falling process. Gosh! At the rate its going, people may think i'm having chemotherapy or something. I cant see my hair in bunches when kakak puts medicine for me. I know i'm exagerating. But when i look in the mirror, what do i see? I see those patches. I see the flaws. I dont feel beautiful and great. I feel.. Like i dont want to step out of the house looking like that. I want to be a princess. I want to feel like one. And i dont think stress triggered this. I think this thing i'm going through triggered stress. I feel so frustrated when i see my hair everywhere. It is MINE. Why does it have to be there, on the floor or on the table or on the bed instead of on my head? I have to be strong? Do i? Can i smile through the process of it? Yes, i'm trying my best to. I just hope it gets better. I'm being optimistic here. But everytime i see hair, i get so damn frustrated i want to hit on something. Its not life threatening or anything but i cant face the society. I cant face myself in the mirror. Be grateful for what i have on my head. I'm trying to. And how am i supposed to recover when i'm under so much stress? I'm lack of sleep. Exam is coming. I want to go for grading. I want what i want! I want to make my mom proud. But i'm near to breaking point. I cant handle so many things. I spent 1 hour on my hair every single day. 1 hour! Argh! I want to beat something up. And please dont stay away from me. This is an autoimmune disease. It isnt contagious. Thank you. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment