Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm thoroughly disappointed with this fucking world.

I have alopecia. Okay. I have bald patches across my head. For all i care if i have to shave my head bald so be it. But i'm not going to waste my mom's money. Okay? She just spent nearly two thousand dollars on my hair. Frankly, how can a bottle of 200ml of herb extracts cost 260? I'm disappointed that this world is so materialistic people talk in terms of money. U want to get well? Yeah. A few thousand dollars. No money? Go away we're not helping you. I want to study overseas. I want to. Nothing is going to stop me. Not even my hair. Fine. Shave my head bald. I dont care anymore. I've actually come to the point where i dont care anymore. I'm getting this mood swings when i think of it. How can ONE hair treatment cost 400+? Which involves a massage, a shampoo wash, cleaning, and some herb extracts to go with it. 400 for all those? Once? Are you kidding me? I'm so damn frustrated. I want to get well. I want a full head of hair. Bu i dont think i can get well without spending a few thousab dollars and a minimum of 30 hrs of my life on my hair. No. It's not worth it. Miracle hair expert? Have you ever even considered if u'll spend that large amount of hard earned money on ur child's hair? Fuck. And by any chance, IF i do heal, u're asking me to use your products for life? U're bottle of shampoo costs.. What? A hundred over dollars? Siao ah? Who has that kind of money? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Tomorrow i'm going to see a dermatologist. Wish me luck. I hope he doesnt recommend having steroids injected into my scalp.

I don't actually believe in western doctors and medicine but yeah. That leaves me no choice. Since a bottle of fucking herb extract costs the same or maybe more.

I love my mother. I appreciate every effort she had contributed to healing me. I think she has done enough of that.

And i shouldnt be online now. Anyway, it's my 5th day off facebook. I think i need my blog to keep me sane. I dont want to irritate people around me with these anymore. So i'll have it on my blog.

After watching oprah the other day, i sort of made myself promise not to get frustrated and be depressed because of this small 'hairy problem' that i have. Well, at least i stopped crying an feeling sorry for myself. What an idiot i was.

Fuck the people in the medical industry who is just out to get money. U've made me disappointed in u. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to keep my self fit. I hope your website will be helpful for me in this object. Your close cooperation will remain forever, Regards.
    online fitness courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that massage is very useful for body health and skin care. I need some tips for olive massage and I hope your website will be very helpful for me, thanks.
    massage leeds

    ReplyDelete