Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shhh stop complaining.

Like what i read. Hmm. I err.. Had my first round of steroid injection. Except its not on the scalp but on my butt. Lol. Anyway. I hope this works. The doctor said there will be no side effects. I hope so. But i still dont trust western medicine. The treat the disease but not cure it. I mean, this is an autoimmune disease right? So they should sort of balance my immune system instead of having steroids injected into the patient's body for the hair to grow back. Anyway, i hope it does work. I'll stop complaining and see what happens. The doctor is.. Caring. I like him. :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment