Saturday, November 20, 2010

:)

5 hours from now I will have to wake up and go to the airport. I'm sooo tired now TBH. I'm forcing my eyes open. I was sitting on my luggage to force it to close. One bag isn't enough for me! I'm charging my phone and my MP3. I hope I've packed everything? So many things to remember. Everyone knows I cannot be trusted. NEVER never leave it to me to do something. I'll spoil everything. NEVER leave the parking ticket in my hands. Who knows? It may end up on the floor of the car park. AND YES IT REALLY DID. Oh, I hope my parents don't find this blog. NEVER ask me to remember to remind you something. I will, but I will remind you an hour late.

WOOHOO! We took out a Converse jacket and everything fits! LOL. Mommy was rolling all the clothes real tight and pushing everything into place. Hmm. I'm feeling really drowsy right now. Have fun y'all! Goodnight everyone reading this! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment