Thursday, December 2, 2010

Okay, I'm getting awfully bored now. I think I'll just go to bed early tonight again. I've watched 5 episodes of Glee on PPS today. Oh did I mention PPS worked? I no longer see symbols on the left column. I just went to Control Panel > Region and Language > Admin > Change locale to Chinese. Well that was easy. But that only applies to Windows 7 I think.

Being in England was fun. I would love to study there. I hope I could. People are polite and friendly there. I guess that's how they were taught and raised from young. They can just pass by you and say 'Hello' or 'Good morning' without actually knowing you. When you make eye contact with them they smile. Wonderful people there.

But cold. The weather was bitterly cold. So cold your ears go numb and painful and you have the compulsion to run inside a warm place for comfort. The cold wind blows straight into your face. Mucus just oozes out of your nose without you even realizing it and you'll find dried blood after that. Skin cracks and makes it bleed. Skin turns dry. Really really dry. Apply cream on it and it'll dry up 5 minutes later. It's the coldest earliest winter since I don't know when. LOL. Temperatues in certain parts of England, Scotland and Wales went down to as low as -17 degree celcius. But soon, you start to see snow. White blankets of snow covering the fields, roof tops, benches.. and you think that's so worth it! It was beautiful. The scenary. It's my first ime seeing and touching snow. I got so excited hehe.

The weather was very kind to us, actually. Papa said that it will rain everyday. He even said don't bother to bring sunglasses. It did drizzle actually. But about 5 minutes in total when I was there. Hehe. While I was visiting Stonehenge. Then it stopped. The weather was fine, bright and sunny until we came down from Edinburgh to the border of England and we start to see snow. Hehe. It didn't snow in London though when we were there because you don't usually get snow I London but the weather had been a bit off lately.

I still didn't get to lie down to make a snow angel yet. Or maybe build a snowman like what Jie Ying did in Germany? Would love to try that someday. :)

But on the downside, I got this horrible cough that stuck to me for a few days now. Guess I couldn't stand the cold? Now how am I supposed to go the the north pole to see the Northern Lights if I can't stand the cold in England? Ooh ooh! The Northern Lights are so pretty. It's such a beautiful phenomena. [Oh and I would like to see Santa to tell him he has forgotten to include me in his nice list for years now :P]

Geez what's your problem. I have to start for SPM. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment