Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm too lazy to upload photos here. Hehe maybe will upload them next time.

Why can't SOME people just stop thinking about themselves and start thinking about others?

Hmm, anyway, I got my results. My phone isn't confiscated and I don't feel anything. Dad was hoping he would get my phone but, sorry! It's all mineeee. I don't feel happy because I didn't do very well? And I don't feel sad because I have no reason to feel sad. But I do feel sad that some people are going down. I really do miss Yen Yee and her annoyingnessssss. I'd rather hear her nag a hundred times a day than not hear her voice at all. Oh wait, did I say hundred? Oh not can cut short to 50 ah? I mean, it's her! Although we've had our hard times where we fought with each other (everytime there's a fight she is always involved) but I MISS YOU YEN YEE AND I LOVE YOU. (I can sure picture how zi lian she will get if she does read this though)

And since 2010 is coming to an end, I shall blog about it. Well, I've been sitting beside LeeLee for the whole year and since discovered what a GREAT friend she really is. WE TALK A FEW HOURS A DAY. We talk during Sejarah, Add Maths, Maths OH and homeowork! I seriously don't know how we got through the whole year of Maths period without getting caught. Then sometimes, Yapu and WanJian will join us too! And maybe YenYee when she isn't busy telling us off for talking in class. Yapu often turns around and puts her exercise books on WeyLyn's table to join our conversations. And when she turns back around, she often forgets stuff. Pencils, pens, rulers and we will take them and hide it from her. :P Then Loh Bak Jian. She really improved a lot this year leh. No fights with her. Maybe got la but not as many as last year. She and her weird glasses. I think she looks better with contacts though :P And that leaves YenYeeee! <3

Occasionally TeeCee and JieYing will come and join us la hehe. All talk talk talk talk for maybe half a day. Wahh no wonder we keep getting scolded for being so noisy lah.

We hated Chemistry and Maths periods. Or maybe I did. I don't know which one is worse. Both are just the same I think. I loved Biology. She was good at teaching it. Too bad she isn't going to continue next year. English period was just noisy as heck. No one actually listens except 2 or 3 people sitting in fornt. And its just another session of Yugioh for the boys. Chinese period got a bit noisy too at the end of the year. Oh I give up. We are only afraid of Chemistry and Maths teacher.

And I met great people! Like Josh who is awesome! Hmm we had four foriegn exchange students in our class this year. Saba, Sana, Marlyn and Jojo. The farewell parties were fun! Although we thought that Jojo would be gone for good but he came back! That was a bit embarrassing. LOL.

Thanks to WeyLyn, I have this amazing Add Maths tuition teacher that I like very much. And Stella and Yuh Miin who is so hard to catch up which gave me a bit of challenge. And she gives us chocolates to eat! Who doesn't know how much I like chocolate?

Oh continue next time. Got tuition tonight. Dey Sayz Got New Boii. : / Hope he is better than the current one.

Byes! :D

Oh and Yen Yee may switch with Kharnyee which means she has a chance in our class! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment