Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You.

I liked you when you were doing sports.
I liked you when you smile.
I liked your eyes.
I liked your nose.
In fact, I liked every feature of your face.
I liked your hands in mine.
I like the times we shared.
I liked you being a religious person.
I liked that you were kind.
I liked your personality.
I liked the whole you.
I liked it when we were talking.
I liked it when you were sitting beside me.
I liked to watch you play football.
I liked you being protective.
I liked it when you said you love me.
I liked it when you flirt with me.
I liked April.
I liked it when you come over and find me.
I liked it when we shared ice cream.
I liked the good times
I liked it that you were considerate.
I liked it that you used to think of me.
I liked your smell.
I liked to hug your bag.
I liked everything.
I liked it that you dared to dream.
I liked us being together.
I liked these past eight months.
I liked how you encouraged me to study.
I liked it that you were completely honest with me until the end.
I liked it that you put God first.
I liked it when you cared.
I liked your short hair.
I liked how you dressed.
I liked your shoes.
I liked it that you think of me when you made decisions.
You weren't a selfish person.
I liked it that you think of my dreams too.
In my eyes, you were perfect.
I liked how we ended it.
It was such a beautiful dream.
I liked you.
I loved you.
I liked it that you took time off to be honest with me in the end.
I will never forget you.
You were special, really.
I liked you when you were in glasses.
I liked it when you were in contacts too.
I liked everything.
You were the perfect guy.

Now everything is just a happy memory.

2 comments: