Thursday, December 16, 2010

Apps.

I recently started using Tumblr. Although I'm more loyal to this blog. Tumblr looks more like a place to share photos and quotes I guess? I uploaded photos on it because this cool app on my iPhone, instagr.am allows me to share those photos that I have edited on my phone to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and so on. No Blogger though. Instagr.am is a good app to edit photos. Just a basic and standard one. And it's free. I've never spent a cent on the apps on my phone.

I've recently downloaded one. Ocarina by Smule. Heard of that? I got it for free! It was free for a certain period of time. Though I don't know how to play anything on it yet. You play it like a flute. Sort of. That's the closest I could get to an instrument. And you can learn how to play diferent different songs on its website like this Harry Potter Theme song!



Anyway, back to Instagr.am. It's cool. I edited these pictures that I too from the UK :D
Yeah I know. Finally I uploaded it here, right? I felt a bit guilty uploading them on Tumblr rather than this old faithful blog of mine. So here goes nothing :)

UK and England's flags. The red cross on the white background is the cross of Saint George.

Err. Some random farmhouse?


A telephone booth?

One of my personal favourites! Stonehenge!


We went to North Wales for about a few hours and came back into England.


More to come (if I'm in the mood). Bais. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment