Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FWENSSS :D

Okla today stay back to study Chemistry loh. Seems so darn easy when WJ explains it. But leh hor, when I flip through the exercises... SHIT.

I dunno why. So near to test I suddenly need to on computer and blog everyday. Siao liao. Ko bo study. Not scared sia. Slap me please.

I wanted to edit the picture above. But epic fail. Bo sui eh edit liao.

My lips are so dry even though I drink like 2 litres of water a day. And I don't like applying stuff on it. Cannot jilat also. Eat also ma huan. Plus if your lips are dry, you can't lick it often because it'll lose MORE water when your lips dry up.

I LOVE having heart to heart talks with friends.

Oh and surprisingly, I'm in a good mood in the middle of the week :D

I tend to get so darn depressed and sleepy. See tonight how loh.

OH YAH OH YAH! And got good news! I think I'm gonna take English in Science and Technology as a subject in SPM so that they won't count BC. Can? But I feel like I'm taking a huge risk. I don't even know what it's all about and I'm going to sit for it in the most important exam in my life? (They say important one lo. Still don't think exams should be so important.)

Tomorrow is Kharnyee's birthday! Happy birthday to her!
Jin Hui's birthday is on the 28th!
Genie's step mom is going to give birth to his little sista in March!
Zi Ling's birthday is on March the 7th!
All Pisceans!

But I realize all different personalities one lo. LOL.

SHIT look at the bloody time. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment