Thursday, February 24, 2011

Diam la.


My messy bookshelf. Haha. Not enough to put all my books leh. Sorry, hands itchy. HAVE-TO-TAKE-PHOTOS. It's actually like that all year long. Unless I have new books. There're actually stacks of books on my table too. Since dad doesn't want to make me my room or at least make a decent bookshelf for me, let it be like that loh. No place to put pun. Now I have like two baskets of books underneath my bed.

Hmm. I'm having a headache now. Planned to actually study this afternoon but now having headache. Cannot sleep pun. Thanks to the stupid new neighbour lor. The workers also stupid de. Talk also so loud. Somemore must throw things. Things cannot put down softly de meh? Must throw? Somemore in the afternoon wor. Like 3 like that they start making a lot of noise. Hello. Eight months I can't sleepduring the afternoon liao k. STFU. Work also need to talk. SHOUT is the exact word. Drill drill drill, knock knock knock. Eight months liao knock not enough ar? Why cannot one shot do everything? Need to stop and then continue and then slow down the process of completing the darned house. I want to have a good rest lah. Dammit.

Sorry, I don't scold people until like that de. I don't mean it, but I am annoyed and irritated. I want to strangle someone. Ahh, the thought of it is so comforting. LOL. Strangling someone? Um. I wish walls were made out of marshmallows. That way when they have to nail something on it, there won't be sound pollution. And I could lick the walls whenever I want to.

Cut the shit. My brain isn't working well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment