Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Economy Sucks.


I'm pissed. I blog.

See the title of this post? I'm pissed at the bank. Dunwan say which bank. I'm just pissed okay? All bloody banks are the same. The employers work like shit. No time for their family. No wonder so many not married de. No time to socialize pun. Now car also don't give. Holiday also cannot go out of Malaysia. Then you bloody give so much for what?

Okla. I'm pissed because mommy can't come home to take me to see my orthodontist. I have to delay for like another 2 and a half weeks. So how ar. May cannot take off liao lor. No award-wining-smile by May. Boo you bloody banks.

Right, back to the economy. The existence of it sucks. The existence of equity products/shares/currency/foreign exchange/bussiness/accounts etc. sucks. I tell you lah. Honestly saying, if there weren't money involved, will you 'play' shares ah? Siao meh? Sit in front of the computer or the TV and observe which one to buy for 12 hours a day? So much time ar? You don't use your time to enjoy and have fun but sit in front of the TV and complain which company de shares drop liao?

Who in their right mind would get themselves involved in this emotional rollercoaster ride? In the end, you'll just end up having heart attacks. I know, I know, for money, right? Idiots.

Anyway, the economy really sucks lah. Inflation. Like shit. No jobs. Shit.

AND WHAT BLOODY CAUSES ALL THOSE SHIT? THE SCREEN WITH DIGITS AND ALPHABETS ON THEM.

It's abstract. You can't feel it. You can only see it going on the screen full of digits and stuff which determines the life of the company. No one want to buy your share? You die. Everybody sell your share? You die. No market? You die. Your products not in demand? You die. DIE DIE DIE LA.

What causes the economy downturn leh? The bloody screen full of digits. Some idiot who tells consumers what to do. Why listen to them?

Which returns to the point. People get involved  because there's money involved. You either win big, lose big, or you're a coward. 

Money is like a medium nia. Please lah. If you suck out all the money from the system, you get system barter. Work in exchange for needs and materials. Simple. No shitty economy. Everyone happy with their jobs no matter what they are doing because there'll always be enough to feed the world. Like a communist country. I don't mean that I'm PRO communism. I just think that it's fair. The guy who unclogs the drains don't get looked down upon. Nobody is worse off than anyone. We are all equal. And we get what we want.

Too bad lah. This world is unfair. Nothing is fair.

This is an immature seventeen-year-old's perspective of the economy. Feel free to slam me if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment