Friday, March 11, 2011

A boring list.




Of things to do during the holidays. Yes I should make this list. Or I'll stray. Correction, I'll end up wasting time and then regret like siao after that. I feel guilty when I waste time. Adds to another "I feel guilty doing these things" list. I feel guilty doing nothing. I feel guilty being unproductive. I feel guilty when I get mad at my parents.

K la. Back to topic la. LOL MY ENGLISH SURE GET B LIAO EH. I'll cry if I get a C. With NET as my highly respected English Teacher, there's a chance lor.

OH OH I TOOK THAT PICTURE LAST SATURDAY. *points points* Comments? No comments de. *sadface*

Bloody stuff I HAVE TO DO during the holidays.
Eh Teecee also blogged similar things today. Eh, sorry, Teecee! I didn't mean to. :( Anyway, go read hers and help her click those ads! :D

  1. Photograph. Photograph. Photograph. They say practice makes perfect. Hmm. Anything perfect in this world though? I WANT TO TAKE GOOD PICTURES LAH. TEACH ME HOW TO Photoshop. :3 Okay. I admit. I don't know how to use Photoshop. I only used Photoshop ONCE to make the heading of this blog. Heheheh. I've never used it to edit photos before. I use Picassa. More user friendly. Photoshop complicated sia. Even though the one I'm using is CS4 nia. Heheh. Eh, teach me how to take good photos too la, not only Photoshop.
  2. Study, revise. Since this one is boring, I shall not elaborate. 
  3. EEEEEEEEXERCISEEEEEEEEE. I tell you I tell you! I've finished TWO huge bars of Cadbury in two weeks, three boxes of Cadbury in one week, one box of Cadbury Gold in two days, one pint of Haagen Dazs in two days, and 3 ice creams yesterday. HUGE AS IN LIKE two and a half times the size of a normal bar of chocolate. I eat a lot a lot a lot before and during the test. I take second helping one lor. I don't feel full leh! But my pants got tight. Geez, it's like I eat to relieve stress or something. Somemore no go for Karate three weeks liao. Somemore PE lesson I no run d. The only thing I did was go to botanical garden on Saturdays nia. Not good enough la. 
  4. At least read ONE book. Hmm. I've not been reading a lot lately. Hence, the rubbish that come out from my mouth. Sia sui nia. Oops! I did it again.
  5. Watch BEASTLY! I want to watch I want to watch I want to watch. Teman me? *puppy dog face*
  6. GO FOR YOUR FREAKIN UNDANG, CHIEN HUEY.
  7. Learn something new.
  8. Watch movies until I puke.
  9. I can't think of anything else right now.
  10. Blog I guess. :D
  11. Live.
  12. Laugh.
  13. Love.
  14. Socialize.
  15. Be happy.
  16. Smile, I think it's the same as laughing.
Aiyah I look weird in photos la. So what? Me ugly la so what? I think I'm pretty can d. *sticks tongue out* Heheheh inspiration from Yapu, according to WanJian.

That sentence was awkward and weird. 

You don't have to understand what I'm saying anyway.

I SHALL ACE CHEMISTRY IN MY TRIAL EXAM AND SPM. You wait and see. 

Oh my prayers and thoughts to those in Japan. <3 

I'm hiking up Muka Head tomorrow! :D I hope I don't get abducted by ghosts. SHALL BLOG SOON. BAI! :D

4 comments: