Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Geeheeheehee.
Go on, have a laugh. I don't mind. 

Wah so efficient lor. I took PMR one and a half years ago and I just received the results slip today. :3

You know, I don't hate Chinese now. I have no feelings whatsoever towards it. I stopped hating it a long time ago. Emotionless.. deep.. cold..

Ah, we had our English test today. There was this question that says state why you'd like and don't like to live in a country with four seasons. Why: I get to make snow angels during winter.

Okla. I said I get to experience four seasons and I get to make snow angels during winter. I'm at a risk of getting a B for English this term. Ok, I've already mentally prepared myself. I should not cry like a mad old bitch like what I did in form 3 if I get a B. Shit.

AND AND AND BEFORE I GO OFF FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS,
This is my new toy.

An eleven year old Cannon EOS 300 SLR! With no battery :(
SLR WITHOUT THE D.Still got film inside neh. So slim!

No comments:

Post a Comment