Friday, March 4, 2011

Bla.



I'm bored and I don't want to study. 

Okay okay here here. 
I started my afternoon with Biology.
YES, really.
You know, BIOLOGY.
I was reading about White Blood Cells when Twitter and Facebook happened.
And then.
Alex Pettyfer.
If you don't know who he is, you can go bang your head on the wall.

HIM.

Hehe. Okla give you another hint.
BTW, LOOK AT THOSE ABS.
Though still cannot win my MSN dp. :)


THAT DUDE FROM STORMBREAKER.
That English dude with the English accent.
In Wild Child. Whose ex-girlfriend is Emma Watson and bla bla bla and Dianna Argon and bla.
DIANNA ARGON.
You know, Queen Fabray from Glee? 
Oh well. No need to know.


HE WAS SO CUTE!
Now he's that dude in I AM NUMBER FOUR.



************************************************************************



Boring stuff, these days. I'm so not used to NOT texting daily. D:

Here's something:

Just like a crab, teaching it's young to walk straight.
Just like NET, teaching his students to be humble.

Don't dare to post it on Facebook.
Just my opinion.



I SHOULD NOT BE HERE. BAI.

+ Chemistry lesson was so urgh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment