Friday, March 18, 2011

A cacat list, again.

*points points* I TOOK THIS I TOOK THIS! SPOT KOMTAR SPOT SPOT SPOT!
The picture looks better when it's bigger though. :(




Alcohol is a depressant. Doesn't depress you though.

Oh gosh I've never tasted such good alcoholic drink. I hate wine.
I had my first sip of wine in France. (Oh how romantic) And it tasted horrible. Bleh.

Okla I'll talk about my plans for the future today. *coughs*
Let's not make it boring.
MY DREAMS lah.

My dreams as in, I will make it happen, not just a mere dream I have in my sleep.
Kay, not the one where I got pregnant or that there were cloned zombies of my family members trying to kill me.
I didn't get pregnant and there aren't any zombies in real life la so it wouldn't happen.

Oh BTW, Yappu said that girls can get pregnant by swimming in a swimming pool with sperms. (She read it in the newspaper)
How did sperms get in there, though?
WL said that when guys ki hiao looking bikini-clad girls by the pool loh.
Hmm guys in that sentence is inappropriate. Men. Men is so... gentlemen-ly. Perverts is the correct word.

*coughs* back to topic *coughs*
Stupid dream getting pregnant.

EWWWWWW.

What's kept in the endosperm?
Sperm.
No lah actually it's maltose or something.

Okay, srsly.

1. I want to marry someone who loves me a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot with packs and blue eyes and blonde hair and tall and and and and Preferably with packs and blue eyes and blonde hair. + is taller than me. He doesn't have to be really rich just okay-rich. Must sweep me off my feet on a white horse. Kla car can liao la.

I beh tong people who show off nia.

2. I want to be pampered to death by him. Oh gosh why am I talking about guys? Kay I feel so empty nia :(

3. I want to live in my own house, designed and decorated by yours faithfully, ME! I wanted to say that I want it by the seaside, but I takut tsunami. So up in the mountains by a river, can? :D Kla make it a summer home or something. Can live in the city when working.

Chemistry teacher said that kids who live in the city are generally more stupid than kids who grew up in kampungs because of what, lead in the petrol?

OMG, my child is going to be a genius. How can be stupid? Mountains safer.

4. I want to become a doctor to help people in Africa or find a cure for Alopecia.

Oh speaking of Alopecia, once in my lifetime, I'd love to shave my head bald and donate it for a cause or charity or something. :D

I admire bald women who have so much self confidence it shines. They're the world's most beautiful women.

I don't know how I'm going to balance family time and work but yeah. Those are my dreams.

See, a cacat list again. I never make it right. I'll add on if I have a new one. :D

1 comment: