Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some totally random stuff to start off with.





So I went cycling to ease boredom. Cycling is also a good form of exercise leh. I sweat so so so so so so so much. (means my stamina char ki) I cycled around my lovely neighbourhood, around the church and around school. :D +used one hand to take picchaass.

Hehe. Mm. I read yesterday's paper and there's this article about the Chitty or the Chettiars or the Indian moneylenders that claim that they've been here since the time of Parameswara and they want to be considered as bumiputeras. "Close to 1,500 families from the Chitty community here (in Malacca) are hopeful that they will be given bumiputra status just like the Portuguese." 

Oh so now Portuguese also get bumi status la?

Meh. *shrugs*

They say that if it rains, it's acid rain and it may cause burns, ALOPECIA, skin cancer and stuff. Oh I thought I wouldn't hear that word again. It scares me to think that I was so near to being bald for the rest of my life.

And I recovered! :D After like three Steroid shots and thousands of dollars spent. Hmm. Maybe it'll give hope to other people. Who are feeling frustrated because nothing seem to be working for them. Ah believe me, I've been through that shit. Wasted so much tears, energy and money. (refer to the post I'm thoroughly disappointed with this fucking world.)

Btw, it wasn't caused by acid rain. Autoimmune disease or something. In other words, my immune system was so strong it ate away my hair, according tot he Western doctors.

I just hope it doesn't recur. I don't think I can handle it.

I have healthy hair now :D At least I think it's healthy. Though different texture. I tiny bit different. A bit curly one lor at first. + a tiny bit more brownish yellow than my previous hair colour. *shrugs* Maybe it's the shampoo I'm using.

But I'm so so so so so so grateful that I have a full head of hair now. :)

Why am I blogging about these negative stuff leh? Hmm. K la grateful enough liao la. Now I eat lots and lots and lots and lots of vegetables and fruits liao. So guai. *pats myself*

I swear that I'll never use the word fuck again. Really, I think it's not ladylike. *coughs* ladylike *coughs*

I slept watching Ratatoullie or whichever way you spell it.

ROWAN ATKINSON IS AWESOME.

Beastly like that nia. Not much effect on me de. Alex Pettyfer no British accent in that movie. No shuai ki. :( And Vanessa Hudgens got old. LOL. No offense, I just like her more in HSM. 

GREASE! I went to download the songs. Heheheh. So fun. Though I slept in the theatre when I was watching the play.

I haven't done anything productive lately. Shit, I don't want to talk about this or I'll end up hating myself even more.

Daddy is switching jobs next month. :D He'll be working in Butterworth, which is closer to home. :D And no need to hear him grumble about his @#$%#$ boss liao. :D His boss really toot de. Treat workers like shit. No increment nevermind somemore lower people's salary de. Toot one. Where got like that one? Somemore new people come in you give them higher pay. !@#$%^&. Good for daddy that he found another job.

Though I think he would have been better off studying History or Maths and becoming a lecturer in a University. He would have loved it.

I want to watch I Am Number Four.

The Black Swan IS SO FRIGGIN BIAN TAI I COULDN'T STAND IT. I didn't watch the ending. I watch until the part where the girls were having oral sex. Bian tai much. EWWWWW.

The Tourist NICEEEE :D Johnny Depp is :D


AND AND AND MY NEW PAIR OF GLASSES.
Oh well.
Who cares if I'm not rated as super duper pretty or smth?
You want to criticize me ah? 
*sticks tongue out*

No comments:

Post a Comment