Monday, May 16, 2011

Keep your head held high, keep your middle finger higher.

Okay, as opposed to the title of this post, I've promised myself not to rant about how unhappy I am about a certain unfortunate event that happened lately. 

So I'm going to brag about how busy this holiday is going to be for me. :D
Stuff I'm looking forward to:
Saturday 28/5 - The School Carnival? I think it should be fun. :D
Tuesday 31/5 - IMMA TAKE OFF BRACES YO.
Wednesday to Saturday 1/6-4/6 - Shall elaborate about that later. :D :D :D
Sunday 5/6 - Which idiot is going to miss Chocolate Fair in PISA?
Wednesday to Friday 8/6-10/6 - Imma going to be tortured in Super Kids Camp. :D

Right, so last Friday when I received this:
I jumped,
And jumped,
And jumped,
And continued jumping.
Just to give you an idea how it felt like. :D

Wei, sorry la I know you will think that I'm sampat but I've never applied for anything in my life. Not to mention submit my photos and write photo essays to go with it. I've never felt that way for such a long time. And I did it ALL by myself without my parents knowing the contents I've submitted. Well, got la but they forgot everything. Now they're asking me: "Got meh? What did you submit ha? I want to see."

I want to freaking go! Although I don't know how I'm going down to Alor Setar. LOL. And I've already replied her to tell her that I'm going. :D

BTW, this is not what I've mentioned in the previous post. Not so easy to tell you one. :D Heheh. Oh yeah, I'd probably have to go for an interview during the holidays. That'll be the first interview in my LIFE. Awsm stuff. :D If I fail that, I'll develop interview-phobia d. :(

See see see my holiday nearly action packed. :D

4 comments:

  1. Gratz! :D You write really nice essays btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you lah not as nice as you guys de! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeeeee Chocolate Fair!!! :D Is it all about tasting chocolates???

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMM. IDK? Probably? IF NO GET TO TASTE I'LL BOYCOTT THEM! :P

    ReplyDelete