Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My toy.

I'm having one of the busiest and most hectic week of my life. And I'm kind of stressed out about it. In times like these, NIKON D3100 to the rescue!


Isn't it the cutest thing ever?
Say 'cute' then I'll treat you with a tiny little inspiring story.
Nono, also say 'Chien Huey takes awesome photos'.
SAY LAH.

.
.
.
.
Kla kla we were walking in town on the way to 1st Avenue and I either saw these two little kittens about 15 cm long on the pavement or I heard their pitiful meows first. Either one, me, as a kind hearted girl (okla WJ and Yapu were even kinder) bent down, extended my hand (into my bag and took out my camera) to pet one of them. You could tell they were so damn hungry because their meows were getting louder and louder it almost turned into a cry. We ran into 1st Avenue to find milk to ease their starvation but when we came out, THEY WERE GONE. Eventually, we found them in the arms of a caring young lady who said she was going to find shelter for them. 

I haven't really lost faith in humanity. <3

You know, I want to go back to this shop someday. It's somewhere in Chulia Street. There's this part where it looks exactly like Olivander's Wand Shop which was OHSUM. I didn't take a picture of that because we caused the friendly yet cute old couple to bicker their heads off about where to find wooden planks in town LOL. SO DAMN CUTE SIA.



Hmm, the holidays are near. I'd want to photograph every single day. LOL. Am I good enough to be a part-time photographer someday? Or maybe I'll just make it as a hobby because I don't think I can earn much with that. And I'm not THAT good. : /

There's this Podcast on iTunes that teaches beginners how to make full use of their DSLR. It's called The DSLR Workshop. Awesome stuff. The only problems I had was his camera too pro liao. =.=
I can't find certain features on my camera and so.. : / Like auto focus mode and wert? I can't even choose which points to focus. AHHH where's the manual?

No comments:

Post a Comment