Monday, June 6, 2011

OWC bullshit.

Okay, the title may seem a bit harsh but yeah, that's how I feel. I don't intend to offend anyone. I'm just purely expressing my views on it.. (this gets a bit personal)


This post is based on this link.


Firstly, I don't think that it's the wife's fault if the husband strays. You mean to tell me that if the husband finds a prostitute and cheats on his wife, it's the wife's fault for not satisfying her husband? So it's okay for the husband to have an affair so long as he says that he is not satisfied with his sex life at home? And women exist just to satisfy men's desires? #bullshit


"Whatever he says, I must follow. It is a sin if I don't obey and make him happy." So if he ask me to eat poo to make him happy I must eat too? #bullshit


And why did they set up a polygamy club? One wife not enough? (I could go further but I'll just stop right here.) If no, why can't they do it the other way around? A wife marrying a few husbands to satisfy her sexual needs.


If you tell me you're not a sexist, I see no reason why it cannot be done the other way around. Since it's okay for men to have a few wives.


"Sex is a taboo in Asian society. We have ignored it in our marriages but it's all down to sex. A good wife is a good sex worker to her husband. What is wrong with being a whore ... to your husband?" she said. 


Definition of the word whore from The Old English Dictionary:

— n
1.a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse
— vb
2.to be or act as a prostitute
3.(of a man) to have promiscuous sexual relations, esp withprostitutes
4.often foll by  after to seek that which is immoral, idolatrous,etc


So wives shouldn't be treated like proper respected women but they should be treated like prostitutes and sex slaves instead?

Note the "often a term of abuse" part. No wonder there's so much domestic violence going on.

Okay, if women at home have to be prostitutes for their husbands (this is getting really ridiculous) the husbands have to pay them money. So it becomes a mutual thing. You get sex from me, I get money from you. No feelings involved. No love, nothing about being a proper family. Just SEX.

Then what is marriage all about?

She said wives must go beyond the traditional roles as good cooks or good mothers and learn to "obey, serve and entertain" their husbands to prevent them from straying or misbehaving. 

Side note: Kate Middleton removed the word "obey" from her wedding vows.

Kay, I don't know how to cook, clean, do household chores and raise children nevermind. I just have to know how to "obey, serve and entertain" my husband.

Entertain? In what way? Just say it lah she just has to be good in having sex. #bullshit

Indirectly, "disobedient wives are the cause for upheaval in this world" because men are not happy at 
home and their minds and souls are disturbed, she said.

LOL farniee lah. Yes, yes go on and put the blame on women.

"When husbands come home, wives do not welcome their husbands with warm alluring smiles and 
sexy dressing ... That is the reality today," she said.

What reality? This is democracy and justice okay! Why should wives dress in bras and panties to wait for their husband's return? Wives today work their butt off to earn some money WHILE they take care of their kids and handle everything at home! Talk about superwoman! Somemore want to turn them into a Victoria's Secret model? #bullshit

I agree with the "warm alluring smiles" part though. I mean, yeah. From the husband AND the wife. 

I think there are more important issues going on to worry about rather than spend time on this kind of bullshit. Heck I don't even know why I've spent one hour of my life blogging this post because there are more things in life than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment