Friday, September 23, 2011

Graduation and Depression.



Testing testing. Oh wait if that pichaa doesn't appear then there must be sumting wong. Ah well.

If it appears, yeah, I found that in my letterbox today! It's from Christiaan who is now in Korea, that 2m tall blonde-ish brunette African I met in my trip to the UK. Kinda friendly guy though I lazy reply comments on Facebook already. Plus somemore Facebook got that new stalkbar thingy where you can see all the comments your friends post. No privacy at all. No likey.

So here's to say sorry for not replying anyone of you on Facebook or Twitter. Or your SMSes. I care, I really do. Please forgive me. T.T

I typed this entry on my phone again! I likey this app, really. Lazy on computer although I got sudden inspiration to blog.

*****************

So I've been on the phone with Jian and she started telling me about graduation and depression.

Eh got link one okay! Let the depression spell strike!

Recently received a SMS from a good guy-friend telling me he cried to sleep thinking of the old times. Really, I don't even wanna go there. I mean yeah, I can start thinking but then I'll end up as emotional as them because we no chance to relive those memories again. T.T

I hold the past, I never let it go. But I'd rather spend my time reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea than cry. Because I'm.. Really.. That.. Vulnerable..

I'll surely remember the times we played with water.

The way we sprayed water at someone using our water bottles.

Or maybe getting spitted in the face because we tipped someone's bottle while they were drinking.

I'll remember being EMO for practically nothing at all, ahh the hormones.

I'll remember the first feeling of having a crush. Ah, kay, this is so damn normal in high school kay, stop pretending you don't. :P

I'll remember the walks to US Pizza and McDonalds.

It's not the food that makes it fun, it's the company that makes it enjoyable. Can do that again next time meh? T.T

I'll remember guitars and Yugioh. Age: 14-17 yrs ++. 2-4 players. (k I dunno how many I made that up!)

I'll remember Sejarah period because whenever I force myself to pay attention, my mind will drift away into never never land.

I'll remember the long talks we have. The 5 of us.

I'll remember the laughter we've shared. Like what you guys did to me today. I've never laughed so much in a long time.

I'll remember Pizza Hut and the 5 of us. THAT PICTURE. Ahh..

I'll remember the time Yen poked a pencil up Puu's nose.

I'll remember the GLUE JOKE forever and ever.

I'll remember quarrelling with Jian. :P

I'll remember sharing and eating food in class.

I'll remember just the simple act if being greeted on the stairs in the mornings.

K this is getting lamer and lamer but those tiny little things really mean a lot to me, now that I think that it'll never be the same again next year.

I'm kinda excited what God has in store for me next year but at the same time, it's hard to let go. It's another step into another phase of life. We're never going back again.

A useless post of useless thoughts again. Ah, the wonders of a human brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment