Thursday, September 22, 2011

Verbal diarrhoea.

Looks fun doesn't it. I wish I was that man on the motorbike. Then I'd ride it over and over and over again. Chasing pigeons woohoo!

***************************************

I'm gonna bitch everything out right here right now. Sorry for being a bitch.

It's just this clump of thoughts stuck at the back of my head. I'm unable to let it all out. I'm bad at expressing myself. I'm never good at it. Show too much and people think that you're an emotional freak. Keep it to yourself and sooner or later it'll eat you up inside out.

I'm not trying to say I'm not an emotional freak. God knows I'm fucking emotional and I cry a lot, I just don't care to explain what I'm feeling anymore. K, still, sorry for being a bitch today.

So let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having good conscience today.

I'm gonna use a lot of swear words in this post because it fits perfectly into the sentences and I enhances the meaning of every sentence. If it offends you, feel free to press the 'X' button at the right hand corner of your computer screen. I'm not here to impress.

These are my rotten, fucked up thoughts. I swear, by the end of this post you'll probably think that I need a psychotherapist.

So yeah, back to conscience. There are MANY disadvantages of having a good conscience. Because in this world, let's be realistic. You have to bitch your way to get up there.

The point is: I fucking hate cheaters and copy cats.

People with good conscience tend to stay at the bottom of the pyramid because they're too nice.

You know what good conscience is? Not being able to lie, not being able to do things that'll spark the feeling of guilt that'll eat you from the inside, not being able to do things which is just wrong. You do things the usual, long, straightforward way because you're stupid.

So that sums it up. You're being naive.

And then you expect to get something good in return for being stupid but you don't and then you look up to the sky and ask 'WHY ME?'

Actually been asking this question quite a lot lately. But OHWELL.

So let's talk about lies.

First biggest lie ever: The word FOREVER.

You sicko.

LOL Actually this is similar to what I wrote in the essay titled "Promise".

I hate copycats and cheaters. Yes I'm repeating to reinstate the fact that I hate them. No sense of originality and lie to get up there. Pfft.

And I'm also going to talk about forgiveness today. So they say forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. Or whatever. I'm not there to take revenge and stab you in the face. I just need to free myself off the anger and hurt. K I have issues letting go. -.-"

People will just disappoint you again and again. To avoid that, stop being attached to anyone except your mother.

Sooner or later these feelings sort of pile up and explodes if it's not delicately handled. I NEED TO PHOTOGRAPH. URGH.

Fuck because I can't go out in the sun. Fuck fuck fuck.

Ksry. People are going to judge me by this post. I know it. Write anyway. Sorry if I offended you. Why do I even care about other's opinions?

Again, sorry for being a bitch today, I flunked Bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment