Monday, September 19, 2011

Silent Night.

Actually its not that silent la. It's raining cats and dogs outside and I'm here lying on my bed typing this post on my <3 <3 phone! :D

Wanna see screenshot? It'll probably appear at the bottom of this post. Thanks to that Blogger app thingy, I get to post pictures now! :D

So I'm having Sejarah exam tomorrow! Whee~~ I haven't finished studying (well, duh). I admit, since last year, I've gotten a heckload lazier than form 1. Ahh, *shakes head*. Kennot be liddat for SPM or else will die. Must knock some sense into my head.

So Sejarah die liao lo!

WTF what kinda language am I using in this post. Ah well, must be the high doses of adrenaline secretion that's making me go cuckoo at this late of night.

Holy night.

Come be holy for one night and pray that I don't fail Sejarah.

Although I should live up to that challenge of failing all subjects for trials. You know you know who challenged me? Mummy! :D

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Say syok nia la.

WTF.

I'm struggling to pass everything. Let's use this sentence to calm myself down. "Trials nia ma."

Sigh, I don't feel the least bit tired.

Clock's ticking tick tock tick tock.

12.41 AM.

This only happens when I'm having exams. Without exams, I'll be mad that I'm not asleep by this time. Unless im having fun. Oh my brain is failing me.

This awesome app. I likey. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment