Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm So Happy It's Like Christmas in October! :D

Okay I'm being very sampat here. VERY SAMPAT. SUPER SAMPAT. Ok end sampatness.


That's more than a month's supply of my medication.

***************************************

And I'm a very very very very happy girl today. ^.^V

Just spreading my happiness. Life's so beautiful, innit? LOL.

***************************************

Went to Botanical Gardens for my usual evening exercise and when I was completing my first big round yesterday, I heard this old man talking on the phone really, really loudly on the tram parked beside the road. This skinny lady was running past him when he suddenly coughed up some phlegm and spit directly onto her. LOL. It was so damn funny. 

Sorry. #syoksendiri BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments: