Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Boring Weekend.

It was quite fun actually! ^.^ As you all know, trials is over and and and me, Ya Ting, Wey Lyn and Wan Jian hopped on Rapid and to Gurney we go! Yipeee!

Went to watch Johnny English. Not bad lar. Though if you've watched every single episode of Mr. Bean (like me) you probably won't find it THAT funny afterall. Like the trick he played with the chair beside the prime minister, for example. Same thing as the dentist episode! So yeah, entertaining, but meh... Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Rowan Atkinson! Still am!

Then we went dress hunting for prom! No pictures though. :P I mean, if we DID take any pictures (which we didn't) why would I wanna post it up and ruin the surprise? And that lady from SA Creation was SO DAMN RUDE we didn't wanna give her the business. Treat us like kids? No need to earn money only. Pfft. When Jian returned her the dress after trying she was like "你有弄坏我的衣服吗?!" WTF. Who says that to their customers?

Lunch in Winter Warmers though nothing much about that. Didn't eat anything because I'm anorexic. Nola kidding. I'm on a strict pescatarian diet or else I might fall gravely ill eating the wrong kind of food.

Speaking of food, I think food these days are pumped with chemicals. What are actually eating? Example: Veggies. What's in there? What kind of fertilisers do they use nowadays? Is it harmful to our health? Don't be fooled by the lush green colour of the peas we eat. It's probably colouring if it comes form a can. Not to mention chicken. Injected with hormones so that they could mass produce to suit the demands of consumers. I don't trust outside food now. So.. GO ORGANIC! But nothing is 100% pure organic yet. So bloody expensive too! So I try to eat whole foods as much as possible.

Anddd.. The highlight of Saturday is Relay For Life! Cancer awareness thingy where we walk walk walk for HOPE. It was actually quite touching and I was fighting back tears when a survivor was sharing her experiences on stage. What people wrote on the paper lanterns... From those who've lives have been touched by cancer. It's quite sad actually..

Luminaria Ceremony. Luminaria. Did I spell that correctly?

Yupz it's Genie.

Yapu, Jian, Lyn and I!

Costume competition or something? Hee! She was walking around trying to take pictures with everyone!

Loves!

Stole this from Ya Ting's Facebook too! :P CUZ I LIKE IT SHO MUCH BAHAHA.

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday! ^^ Compared to last year. I love my awesome buddies.

Though being the shibai me I lost 2 balloons. Baibai balloons. See you up in heaven in 70 years' time.

I know my English is so suckish I should be arrested by the grammar police. LOL. Sorry Abel (if you're reading this)! I'll have you in my mind everytime I blog. Haha.

Did nothing much today. Camwhored. If you count that as doing something productive lol. OH I'VE FINISHED ALEX RIDER SERIES. The final book came out in May and I just finished reading it. -.- There're 9 books in total. Still prefer Harry Potter because I'm a pottyhead. LOL. But yea, Alex Rider Series is one of the only few series that I've completed. I didn't even complete Percy Jackson.

K before I bore everyone with my long thesis about why I love Harry Potter.. Here's some zilian pichass I took over the weekend! ^^



KTHXBAI. #syoksendiri

No comments:

Post a Comment