Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lala.

Ponteng again! Woohoo! I found out I got 31/100 for BC paper 2 and 81/100 for BC paper 1 which makes the overall score 56. Teehee! I'm certainly glad that I didn't fail, and quite proud of myself for getting an A in essay. It's been such a long time. And no, I still won't show anyone what I wrote. He says he thinks I didn't write that well but I wrote something moving that's why I got such high marks. Maybe he was right? Hehe! Anyway, no one read it except teacher. So it'll probably stay that way. :D Can't believe I managed to scrape a B for Mandarin. Heheheh.

I've been addicted to soundtracks I got from jasonmumbles.com lately. So nice. Heheh. Oh look Toy Story! :D

I wanna improve my English cuz it's like sai sai nao. Sighh. I want to be able to write like HIMMMM. Grr. Been forcing myself to read classics although they bore me. *squeaks* No la kidding they are so interesting. I find reading classics challenging. Cuz my English cha ma. :(

I find it stressful to go for grad dinner. LOL. Cuz of the pressure to look good on that night. Phobia. Everyone is going to be in formal gowns. What about me? Sighh. You think one simple white dress is enough? I think not :( PEER PRESSURE ARGHHH. Heels heels dress dress hair hair make up make up. So scared of being criticized by other people. May fashion critiques die die die. (Sorry) *coughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment