Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Thoughts.

Don't you like err.. Have something to study for? Something really really really important that's gonna determine where you end up next time? Ugh everytime I online I feel so shitty for being online lol. Y'know that sense of guilty pleasure being online..

Streamyx is killin' me. Maybe it's like a message to tell me not to go online anymore and to go study. Pfft. My results are as shitty as the connection provided by Streamyx. Can't even get thru them to complain. Maybe I should try using the house phone because my mobile is under a different service provider?

Sigh. Kennot "ki form" study yet. How ar? 41 days for to SPM. You're so dead.

There goes the alarm clock again. That means it's six. Bai. BM tuition later! Oh I guess tuition really works. At least my rumusan is 28/30 nao compared to the usual 17+ I used to get. Why does my tuition teacher make it seem so easy to get an A for BM but OGW in school makes it seem so hard to?

All I do is sleep. Can go retire be a pig and hibernate all day long. Do pigs even hibernate? See. I feel like a dumb bimbo. Sigh.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to that super nice super awesome super kind super chio birthday girl Teecee!

K, gotta off now. Teehee. Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment