Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year ... WHAT?

Resolutions.

For the year 2012.
Things to do/achieve/complete before I die on 21/12/2012.

1. Valor. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. I'm probably as brave as a mouse if you compare me to a doorknob. I want to be braver. Try new things. I want to posses the courage to explore, test boundaries (as if I don't now), step out of my comfort zone. I don't want to be restricted. I want to run free. Exp 2. I'm a mouse.

2. When I commit to something, FOCUS. I'm so afraid of getting sidetracked. When and IF I commit to a certain course, don't get caught up in unecessary things like FEELINGS and SOCIAL LIFE and etc. DIE. College, ILY. Though I'm still keeping my options open. (:

3. Live, laugh, love. Be nice. Cook something for unfriendly neighbour (learn how to cook more types of food) once in a while and ask kakak when her birthday is. I just became an organ donor this year so that's -1 good thing I can do next year.

4. Be mindful and always have good intentions. This will probably be the hardest of all to stick to.

5. VOLUNTEER. This should be in no.1. Been talking about it for such a long time but my butt is still here.

6. Work HARD towards my goals & ambitions since I've already found out what I wanted. Not going to tell. :P I shall not let anything else come in my way for that matter.

7. Please my body. LOL. WTF. No la. -.- Detoxify it. Recover. Build stronger & healthier bones + muscles. Pray for cure. Eat healthier. ELIMINATE TOXIC FOODS FROM DIET. Stick to current diet. Have more self control. Eat less chocolates and fatty food. Smile. Goal: no more steroids by end of the year. YUSSS. EXERCISE.

BRING ON 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment