Thursday, February 23, 2012

@#$%&

I feel like I've fallen into a well. Deeper and deeper I go. It's dark and cold. Ice cold. Isolated. Not a sound, not a soul. The further I go, the more alone time I have. Getting stuck in those irritating thoughts of mine is a pain. I can't step out of this. I don't want to step out of this. 
I hate playing mind games. 
Why can't you let loose a little? I didn't mean it. I really, honestly didn't. But the fact is, I'm the one not letting lose. It's hard to breathe; it's suffocating me. 
Why are you jutting your head through the door? I don't want you in any of my business, I am sorry. I can't bring myself to tell you this. Treat ME with respect, and I will do the same to you.
I haven't been really honest with myself. Is this what I really want? 
In everything you do, there'll always be obstacles. Really? Oh how fun. 
Why don't you paint your opinions on the wall and wait for someone to care, because there're too many of them for me to give a damn. 
It's MINE. Back off or I'll bite. 
I'm so used to it, whatever you're doing to me. So, go on, lead your life and I'll lead mine. I wish you the best of luck. 
Why don't you stick some plaster on your mouth so that you'll stop talking? Talk with sense, please. 
Sometimes, I appreciate you, a lot. But sometimes, @#$%&. 
You're a changed person now, congratulations. Where's that genuine Louie Vuitton bag that you wanted? 
Keep off my territory. 
I wish I could withdraw myself from the society. But my values are watching my every move. How ironic. 
I wish it could end. I get no excitement out of it. 
The end of the well I'm reaching, in the pitch darkness, just disappear in a loud thud will you?


This is me. Hissing my heart out. A harmless wreck I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment