Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LJGKJGVHJVHJVGHCVHGDGFD

Halooo0ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.

Looks like chu hua there. :X

Anyway, shall do a rebranding hehe! Young Hearts can do a rebranding why not I do a blog rebranding? :D

Rebranding is the process of giving a product or an organization a new image, in order to make it more attractive or successful.  

Not to be successful or anything, just trying to me.. ME :D

Yay it's the last day of February! That means tomorrow is March. That means results is coming out soon. That means I can start applying to institutions soon. That means now is the time to dream big :D :D :D

I'm sort of exploring the options now that I'm so free. Just going around education advisors one shop after another to ask for more info. I'm doing it all alone + researching some more info on the internet then tell everything to mummy & papa to persuade them. I might say, I'm this close to winning my case muahahahaha. Only err the money factor and err dunno if he will allow or not, since he is for studying locally. Study Malaysia lah! Why waste your parent's money? :/


Baby is getting fatter and fatter. He bites shoes. His nails are so long. He digs up the soil. He barks at stray dogs but not people. Oh boy.

Had a nice dinner last Saturday with loveliessss! Hehehe! Ok-ok lah. Auntie Karen is awsm. She cooked dishes that aren't in the menu specially for me! Hees! Went for a drive after that then some of them came to my house to see baby but baby was so afraid of them he hid under the chair. Realize that baby is only afraid of guys but is friendly to girls. Oh boy.

Sims & Neopets is so addictive. I wanna quit liao la. Read book btr. -.-

I really can't wait for results to be announced. I don't mean I did good, but oh well. Good or bad, who knows? I just can't wait to apply and be accepted by some XX place I dream about. Like stepping into another phase of life you know? Applying to college. Hehe!

Flying to Bali with mummy tomorrow! Hope to relax and do nothing there. Come to think of it I've been doing that for the past two months, relax and do nothing. Hehe!

Went to BC on Monday to talk to an education counsellor but it was closed. Then I went on Tuesday and that girl told me they've stopped education consultancy 1/2 years back. Just my luck. -.-

Mom says find these info as a contingency. I say find this info and wish at the stars. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment